I have a 2005 ford f150. 4 wheel drive 5.4 v8. It has 260,000 miles. So far I’ve put a rebuilt engine in (20,000 ago) changed the oil, tires, alignment, tie rod, alternator, coolant flush, driveshaft/u-joint, a coil pack, previous owner did trans fluid. The truck is running absolutely fine and I have been treating it like new since I got it. Me and a few friends are taking it approx 250 miles (there and back) on Friday. I just hope it makes it because we will be out of state and kind of in the middle of nowhere. 260,000 is a lot of miles. I feel like it would make it there and back but what do you guys think?
- Is castrol gtx high mileage oil god for my car?
- Is a company that requires you to drive your car if company car not available required to pay mileage?
- Im just wondering if a 1996 ford taurus with 220k miles is bad. theres nothing wrong with the car just really high mileage.?
- Is it worth to buy 5-6 year old car but with very high mileage?
- My car engine is making very loud high pitched vibrating/revving noises when I drive it?