I have a 2005 ford f150. 4 wheel drive 5.4 v8. It has 260,000 miles. So far I’ve put a rebuilt engine in (20,000 ago) changed the oil, tires, alignment, tie rod, alternator, coolant flush, driveshaft/u-joint, a coil pack, previous owner did trans fluid. The truck is running absolutely fine and I have been treating it like new since I got it. Me and a few friends are taking it approx 250 miles (there and back) on Friday. I just hope it makes it because we will be out of state and kind of in the middle of nowhere. 260,000 is a lot of miles. I feel like it would make it there and back but what do you guys think?
- Is there any way to increase gas mileage when building a car?
- Jon rented a car from a company that charged a daily rental and mileage charge. He rented the car from 9 days and drove 500 miles and was?
- I want to buy a good used car–how much is too much mileage or too old of car to be dependable?
- Is it bad to drive a car with the hand brake on?
- Is my car okay to drive after the cap being off & it having rained?