Was this Helpful?
- Write the equation of the line that passes through (–2, 1) and is perpendicular to the line 3x – 2y = 5.?
- Write the slope-intercept form of the equation of the line passing through the point (-2,-5) & perpendicular to the line y=2/3x-1?
- Write a equation for the line that is parallel to the given line and that passes through the given point y=2x+7;(3,11)?
- Find an equation of the line with the given slope that passes through the given point. Write the equation in the form Ax+By=C. m=-3,(-2,-8)?
- Write an equation in slope-intercept form of the line that has slope -4 and passes through the point at (2,-2) Just one question help please?