You have a container filled with 13 moles of neutral lithium. How much negative electric charge is contained in the electrons of all the lithium atoms in the container?
- There is a filled container with water and milk in 3:1, part of the container that is to be replaced by milk to make the contents equal=?
- A 1.0 L container was filled with pure NOBr?
- The solid sinks to the bottom when you put it in a container filled with water. What does this tell you about its density?
- A sealed container filled with argon gas at a constant temp of 35°C has a pressure of 832 torr. (Continued below)?
- An “empty” container is not really empty if it contains air. How may moles of oxygen are in an “empty”?